Friday, March 26, 2010

More self promotion

More examples of some of my promo pieces. It's very important to show the right people just what you can do for them and to keep reminding them.

Poster4158
Another piece that shows a variety of work that I do. Most of these were assignments, the large rendering was a sample that I did for an automotive client.

Poster2156
A headline with a double meaning. I used to use delivery services to send finished assignments to clients and one time a package was actually lost and another arrived very late. My clients were furious and I had to redo an assignment overnight. They said if I wanted any more work I would have to get a computer so that I could deliver work over the internet. That's how I got involved with the computer.

HBPromo

The messages above and below are what Art Directors want to hear, BUT you'd better come through !


HBPromo2

No comments: