Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A few more storyboard frames

I found a few more storyboard frames in an old file. These were done for one of my New York clients, not sure just which ad agency or who the art director was. These 4.5 x 6" frames are good examples of the rendering technique I used under tough deadline conditions. I basically did a fine ink line drawing and added the color over it, a simple, fast technique. I'm pretty certain that there were several additional frames, but these are the only ones that I could locate.

1STryBD519

1STryBD51

1STryBD518
This close up shows the looseness of the basic ink line drawing as well as the marker technique used to complete the rendering. When rendering quickly with the color markers, the tones are softened and blend slightly together, creating a nice image.

No comments: