Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Comprehensive ad illustrations

Often when doing a storyboard campaign there are also a group of ad comps to render. The two renderings below were done for a Chicago ad agency, Crammer Krasselt, they were one of my best clients for a number of years.

Telescope1

These ad comps are done much larger than storyboard frames and take quite a bit longer to plan and render. If time permitted I would frequently do two versions of an ad if I had different thoughts on the subject. Sometimes this was done at the early pencil sketch stage.

Telescope2

The renderings below were part of a series of ads, I did two versions of this airport scene. This was done for a New York ad agency, I can't remember which one or who the Art Director was.

Airport1

Airport2
I enjoyed creating dramatic rendering and I would often get assignments from Art Directors that wanted an unusual approach.

No comments: