Monday, April 13, 2009

My exhibition at PORT 412

PORT 412
Next Sunday will be the opening of my exhibition of paintings and sculpture at the PORT 412 restaurant in St. Joseph, Michigan. This is also a benefit for the Boys and Girls Club of Benton Harbor. The event is from 2 to 5 PM.

Port412 1
I visited the place last week and found it to be a really neat restaurant with great food. It has two floors as well as an outside area.

Port412 3

Local Nude
Here is one of my figure studies which is in the exhibit.

Krasl poster 1 copy
This is a combination digital/painting, actually a collage.

Harry Borgman 1
The main focus of the exhibit is on my abstract acylic paintings.

Harry Borgman 5

Harry Borgman 3

Air Combat 1 8.5
A group of my digital comic book cover parodies is also displayed.

Werewolf Comics 8.5

Sculpture
Several of my sculptures are included in the exhibition.

No comments: