Friday, November 26, 2010

New comic book cover parodies

I have run out of storyboard and ad comp material to post, but I always have things that I'm working on and will continue to show new items. I will go through a few old files and may find another batch of marker renderings which I will, of course, post. Today's pieces are part of a new series of Fine Arts Comics parodies which I've been working on for the last few weeks and I may try to self publish them as a book. I've submitted many new book ideas to several publishers for the last few years and have not been able to interest any of them, so that doesn't appear to be a viable option.

FineArtsComics34

FineArtsComics43

FineArtsComics48

FineArtsComics53

These covers are created by scanning my drawings or other images into the computer, then adding the logo and other type. It's a fun series to work on and helps me to sharpen my computer skills, it's great practice.

No comments: