Monday, July 11, 2011

More ink line art

Here are a few ink line drawings that demonstrate the variety of styles and work I have done through the years.

INKLineArt790
An ink drawing done for a Detroit TV station newspaper ad.

INKLineArt787 copy
A logo design for the Paul Scott Realty firm.

INKLineArt787
I've done a lot of tightly rendered product ads like this.

INKLineArt788 copy 2
This rendering and the two below were done for the Transcontinental Travel company.

INKLineArt788 copy

INKLineArt788

INKLineArt789 copy 2
The Detroit Free Press assigned me a story to illustrate that was about Aristotle Onassis. Below are two additional illustrations. These were ink line and wash illustrations.

INKLineArt789 copy

INKLineArt789

3 comments:

Vince A said...

Hi Harry,

Do you remember how you drew the sun in the 5th drawing from the top?

It's not a perfect circle (on purpose I'm sure)

Vince

Vince A said...

I mean "the moon" :-)

Harry Borgman said...

Hi Vince,
I don't recall, but normally I would use a circle guide and draw it with a technical pen.
Harry