Thursday, October 6, 2011

More of my promotional material

Promoting yourself as an artist is very important both in the commercial and fine art fields. I recently sent out several promotion brochures to a book publisher and an art gallery. I presented the publisher with brochures that show many of my previous books and illustrations as well as three new book ideas. The art gallery was given several brochures showing a lot of my paintings done through the years. I'm hoping for good reactions here, but you never know, perhaps my work will not interest them.

NEWPrintsEX 2

NEWPrintsEX
The above images are the front and rear covers of a brochure showing some new limited edition digital prints that I am working on.

CDIntroBro  2

CDIntroBro
The front and rear covers of a brochure of some of my digital illustrations.

Books bro
The cover of a brochure showing the books that I have written.

BookBro new ExtFinal

BookBro new ExtFinal
The above images are the front and rear covers of a brochure of my paperback book cover illustrations.

BkProposalBro Ext  2
A proposal for a book of my comic book cover parodies.

No comments: