Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Storyboards for Doner

On November 10th of 2009 I posted a series of storyboard frames done for Doner Advertising. It consisted of a boy taking his new bike out for a ride in the rain. In an old file I found another version of the same idea, this time the boy takes his new bike out for a ride in the snow. I'm not sure why there were two versions, one must have been scraped.

Bike1677

Bike2678

Bike3679

Bike4680

Bike5681

Bike6682

Bike7683

Bike8685

Bike9686

Bike10687

Bike11688
The art directors at Doner used to call me to work on premises frequently for a week or two at a time when they would have a big project or important presentation to prepare. One of the problems with working at the agency is that I have no reference material and everything must be drawn from scratch. I can't drag my reference files with me from Sawyer to Detroit. So, it's a bit tougher and a lot of pressure when one works at the agency. These were all 5 x 7" frames all rendered with markers.

No comments: