Friday, April 2, 2010

Storyboards for Subaru

When I lived in New York City I used to do a lot of storyboards for Subaru. I don't remember the name of the ad agency, but one day out of the blue, they folded and closed shop, one great client lost ! This also happened to me in Chicago, I did a lot of work for Lois Chicago and one day without warning, they just closed, another great client lost. This is certainly a crazy business. Here are part of a series of 32 storyboard frames for Subaru done over a weekend.

Subaru 1

Subaru 2

Subaru 3

This was a fun series to render and I will show the other boards in the next three posts.

2 comments:

Allen Foster said...

These Subaru boards are some of the best stuff you've shown here Harry.

Harry Borgman said...

Hi Allen, Thanks for your comment, I did have a lot of fun doing those frames, the ad agency (the name escapes me now) was great to work with. These renderings were done sometime in the early 1990's.
Harry