Monday, August 15, 2011

Another promotion brochure

Here is another recent brochure that I designed showcasing some of my commercial work as well as my paintings and sculpture.

NEWbroCov
The front cover. I love to experiment with type, the computer makes it easy and fun.

NEWbro RearCov
The rear cover shows some of my sculptures. I designed a new logo for the Krasl Art Center and proposed a large metal sculpture outdoor sculpture of the design, but the idea was turned down.

NEWbroINT1
On the interior pages I show some of my graphic design work as well as traditional and digital illustrations.

NEWbroINT2
The other page shows my cartoon work and also acrylic paintings.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Hey, Harry.Do you get these brochures printed up and sent out, or do you send them as emails? Do you get a reponse from recpients?

Harry Borgman said...

Hi Chuck,
I print the brochures myself on an Epson Stylus Photo R1800 printer and mail them out.
I feel that if an art director has a printed piece, he or she might stick it on their bulletin board, whereas the Email version may get lost. I get some response, but it's very tough out there these days.
Harry

Chuck said...

Thanks,Harry. Good luck with your many talents.

Brochure printing services said...

I would like to appreciate you the way you have shared the post with us. It is really hard to find the quality post, but you have done this job nicely man.