Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A sculpture and good news

The Harbor Country Pubic Arts Initiative has decided to construct and erect one of my outdoor sculpture designs. Often I would submit sculpture ideas to competitions in the form of wooden mock ups and this piece is one of them. Although I was never successful, they were interesting and fun projects to create. The HCPAI has already placed eight sculptures in our area and has decided to use this design as their next project. Below is a promotion piece for the project.

SculptureProposal 1

SculptureProposal 2
I haven't decided on the color of the final piece, white apparently requires a lot of maintenance and I am considering a bright blue which might work quite well.

1 comment:

Ron Kern said...

Big and huge congratulations, Harry. We are very happy for you and look forward to experiencing the finished piece.