Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Strange noises in the night

The other night there we were awakened by loud noises in the other rooms. We checked and it was my cat, Jpeg , running wild, she had a sticky mousetrap stuck to her rear paw. She was running as if she were being chased by something. A few years ago I had Terminex check my lower level and I didn't realize that they had put four sticky mousetraps behind the furnace area. I'm surprised that this hasn't happened before as I have three cats. I removed the rest of the traps so this won't happen again.

Trap

The trap had a mouse in it.

Jpeg

After I got the trap off of Jpeg she Crawled in bed and sat there the whole day without moving.

2 comments:

Tris Mast said...

That's hilarious! Jpeg's expression says it all.

Wayne Hiebert said...

Hi Harry ... I have sent you a message via your Flickr page.

Thanks

Wayne