Monday, November 21, 2011

Paintings selected for TV show

One of my favorite TV shows is THE GOOD WIFE and a couple of weeks ago I got a call from one of the producers. She said that they were very interested in using some of my new paintings in the sets of an upcoming episode. She had seen my new abstract nude paintings on my blog and thought that they would work well in the scene backgrounds. I said "WOW, yes!". A day or so later she contacted me again and said that they had made their choices, which I have posted below. Very exciting ! It was great to see the paintings displayed the way they were.

K8 Almost Relaxed Nude
ALMOST RELAXED NUDE

K2Muse
MUSE

K6NudeOnBeach
NUDE ON THE BEACH

K17 Deconstructed Nude
DECONSTRUCTED NUDE

Image 1
DANCERS

Image8
NEW IMAGE 1

Image3
THE DREAM

Image9
NEW IMAGE 2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry
I saw your work on The Good Wife and looked you up as my husband and I both loved it. We are in Australia. Is there any way we can buy your work and have it shipped over?

Harry Borgman said...

Are you interested in my prints or the paintings ? Either can be shipped, just let me know what you are interested in. Contact me at . Sorry about the late response, but I was out of town.

Unknown said...

Just revisited The Good Wife and was struck by your beautiful paintings in one of the scenes. Went straight online to look you up.