Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More storyboards

I found some more examples of my storyboard work on an old zip disk, so I'll have a few more of these to post. My storyboard frames were always rendered using markers on high quality layout paper. As I've noted before, I've tried doing the frames on the computer, but it always took me much longer, and usually tough deadlines were a major factor when doing this type of work.

A1_A2Borgman

A3_B1Borgmanj

B2_b3Borgman

C1_C2BorgmanJ

I don't recall the product or the ad agency that these were done for, but I'm certain it was for one of my New York clients and that it was another overnight assignment as most of them were.
HB copy
Illustration Pages is running kind of a history of my career this whole week with lots of examples of my work throughout the years.

No comments: